Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bowling with friends!

Today was fun and tiring coz i went to Safra Yishun with my friends: Sandy, Li Min, Jia Jing and Man Yee. We had bowled for 3 rounds and stopped coz it was expensive and it was not like we were rich kids. So, Jia Jing suggested we go to the arcade and play. I was quite scared coz my dad will 'kill' me if he found out that i went to the arcade. We played a few game like bishy bashy, daytona USA, basketball and ferrari racing. Then i started to feel bored and suggested to go and play pool. We played 4 rounds. I won and lose. 1W3L... Coz jj taller ma... I was at a disadvantage... At least i won ONCE. Then we when home by bus.. I reached home my dad checked how much money i left- abt $10..... He say i keep going into the gutter wasting my money. I beg to differ. I don't mind going into the gutter as long i am happy. Even if i strike but am not happy, what's the use? Some ppl juz don understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment